L’École de danse contemporaine de Montréal presents the show entitled Cru d’automne, featuring the students of 3rd year. For this occasion, young choreographers have been invited to present new pieces.
Artistic Direction: Lisa Davies
Original works: Jean-Benoit Labrecque, Parts+Labour_Danse, Jessica Serli
• Direction de production : Nicolas Labelle
• Creation and performance advisor: Isabelle Poirier
• Lighting design: Stéphane Ménigot
• Costume design: Ève-Lyne Dallaire, Pénélope Dulude-de Broin, Jonathan Saucier
• Dancers: Rosalie Boivin, Gabrielle Bouchard, Léa Boudreault, Julianna Bryson, Ambre Dupuis, Jean-François Gilède, Tom Godefroid, Clodie Lambert, Rosalie Lamoureux, Charlotte Mégardon, Manon Scialfa, Jules Talavera, Alex Turcotte, Anna Vauquier
• Show in theatre: December 13 to 16, 7 pm
• Webcast show: Live Webcast on December 16 at 7 pm | Repeat Webcast from December 18 to 24 inclusively
Rates (prices include taxes)
• Show in theatre: $20
• Webcast show: $10 for one person (1 link) | $15 for 2 people and more (1 link)
One ticket provides a unique, non-transferable viewing link. The box-office will send you the webcast link by email (please check the spams!).
• by phone at 514 525-1500
• at the box-office: Wilder building, (see opening hours) – prepare your visit
Don’t miss the show Les danses de la mi-chemin featuring second-year dancers.
Photo: Julie Artacho | Dancer: Jean-François Gilède